Titus has radial dysplasia. Basically he has no forearm on his right arm but that doesn't stop him from doing most things other children can do. He also shares a condition similar to his new little brother. They both have asymmetrical faces due to the underdevelopment of one side in the ear, jaw, and cheek bones. Personally, I think it makes them both more handsome. His level of hearing loss is unknown, so we are learning some ASL, some Mandarin, and plan on a total communication approach as we bond with our little man.
Please be praying for Titus as he waits for us to bring him home. Pray for:
- God to prepare his heart to be part of our family.
- Titus to be held and hugged.
- Him to have opportunities to participate in activities that stimulate his physical and cognitive development.
- His health, nutrition, and immune system will remain strong. He is quick to fall ill when seasons change and recovery can be slow.
- Healing for other medical needs. He has a few conditions that sometimes spontaneously "correct themselves". Pray with us that God will heal these conditions.
These are the first photos I saw of Titus and fell in love! My dear friend, Jamie, had received his file as a referral before they chose their daughter, Katie. She loved him and shared his photo on facebook, hoping to find his family. Family FOUND!!!